Another issue!

We took the 240 out to the pub tonight, and when I jumped in to start it I got zero response when I tried to engaged the starter.

I glowed like normal, then turned the key to start and nothing. This was repeated another time or two, then the next time - success - the starter ran like normal. Had to glow again to get a start. It is around 10 degrees out here tonight, and we were in the pub for some three hours.

Was just glad not to have to call a tow or try to figure out the problem in the cold while the wife waited. But dreading it happening again.

Sound like a bad connection somewhere? Or what?

Brian
83 240D