Homokenitic is the original style without the flange and bolts. You have to
open the differential to swap the axles.

Annular is the kind with the flange that you don't have to open the
differential when  you replace them.

I did read that, and another 30 articles or so about swapping the axles
out... Hahaha!

I am going back to the original homokenitic style of axle. This is on the
recommendation of the axle builder and other entheusist MB owners.

Kyle

On Jan 15, 2017 6:39 PM, "Scott Ritchey via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>