Previous system was never functional.  PO thought his cable was broken, but had
never adjusted the PB.   Closest wrench did an inspect and wanted to replace
all the brakes for mucho dinero.  I did it my own self. as the fronts were
still meaty enough, just the rears with the leaking hard line wanted all the
attention.  I did adjustments to get the shoes to engage, the lines to have a
bit less slack, but not tight.  As the shoes seat, I will be playing with the
star wheel.  All leaking lines were replaced and the ABS pump was renewed.
There is a new master as well.

clay