All those bells and whistles a beginning to annoy me.  I really loved the basic
nature of the W115.  Not even power steering.  The W220 is a compromised
rolling disaster with all the electronics, computers, ABS, poor quality
lighting, plastics, wiring, suspension, seals.

The older Benz was made by people, not robots.  They had some responsibility in
how the car tuned out.  A robot has no investment in what it does.  It is
answerable to the accountants, not some shop floor steward or team members.