Max,
Your posts are so incredibly helpful to me!  Keep the faith and set some
time aside for you and your baby to get together and back in shape!  I
don't have kids, but I do have a farm, part time college, full time work,
and a wife with a horse. hahaha!  I get the time part perfectly.

Rick,
I have been a facilitator at some of his classes in my town.  Always happy
to help someone cut up their CC's and get their minds right.  I have fallen
a little bit, and actually fell for the finance a car bit 2 years ago with
my then new wife, but with the TDI buyback I am able to get back on track
and be out of debt shortly.

kyle