I started out with long neck bottles.  Those are junk.  One night it sounded as
if some mexican with an uzi had cone wild in my basement.  A case of home brew
went boom.

I have moved to Groslch and Martinelli bottles to be able to hold the pressure.
 They do not make boom when they drop or if I bottle too soon and there is
excess sugars.   I did learn that you can only use them for about 20 cycles
before they no longer are able to behave as a pressure vessel.

clay