So let me ask this. If water is standing in that low spot up against the
foundation can water "wick" upward along the inside of the stem wall to the
flooring area?

We also seem to have a water intrusion issue at the window of one of the
bedrooms on the front of the house because as I was under the house the stem
wall was wet under the area where that window is and the surrounding areas were
dry.

Sent from my iPhone