On Feb 27, 2006, at 3:42 PM, Curt Raymond wrote:

*Hand raised* our own Larry T sells oil analysis services. I've so far only tested my Dodge but will start testing the 190D when it hits 5,000 miles on this oil. Of course to do that I'll need to order some more test kits. At $55 for 3 I don't consider it a major expense. He's got nifty bellows samplers that draw the sample up the dipstick hole all clean and easy like.

The Dakota doesn't get driven enough so it has significant fuel contaminating the oil so the last change was at around 8,000 miles. I've been trying to take it to work once a week or so to help get longer durations. I'm not too concerned, it does have 185kmi on it.

  -Curt

Yes I have used Larry and OAI. The bellows sampler is a great idea. I wonder how long it would take to change your oil with one of those?

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am