I am emailing with Jerry, the "almost" owner.  Found out the title is in
the previous owners name from the Carolina's....  From a "couple" of years
ago.  I am pretty sure if the original title was filled out correctly then
Jerry has to go to the DMV to get his title before he can sign it over to
me.  But I may be wrong and perhaps a bill of sale will suffice?  Anyone
know that for Florida?

I will see where this ends up but I am not happy about the title thing.  I
certainly don't "need" a parts car yet, but I do wonder how many are really
left around anymore?  How long until we can't find a parts car at all?

Kyle