Make sure you get it all notarized. Even with that I would still have him get a title and then transfer it to you. I think there is a penalty to be paid because it wasn't titled in Fl right away. Offer him $500 as is with the title the way it is or $2000 with a good Fl title.

Manfred

Kyle Arola via Mercedes wrote:
UPDATE:

Current owner has no problem providing me with a bill of sale with his data
on it.  I feel moderately better about this now.  Meeting on for Saturday
morning if the wagon doesn't sell before that.  I cannot imagine that it
will but you never know...

Kyle