I just did yesterday.  Club event at local shop, we got to put cars in the air.

Fellow who has a red 220D that he keeps immaculate, showed up late.  We have
been pals since I got Gump.  He has all manner of manuals and deep research.

ANYWAY, he learned of this item and was thinking he needed the Mercedes Source
rebuild kit.  Much money and instructions.  Then he looked online (being big on
research) and the part is $18, no longer a rebuild item.  It comes all as a
unit and is used on IP from 1965-1985 (OM617).  I have no idea what it does,
but seems it needs replaced on my SD.  Just because.

clay