  Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:39:44 -0500
From: John Berryman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] SWMBO translation (was: sort of MB related)
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Mar 2, 2006, at 9:23 AM, Mike Canfield wrote:

> If you make sure SWMBO is SWMBPP instead she will walk around with
> a smile
> on her face all day and kinda ignore all the stupid stuff we guys do.
>
> Mike

 OK what does that translate to? How about FLAPS? I'll come up with
some more as I read e-mail today. why abbreviate everything? I don't
think use of bandwidth is a good excuse these days and wife has less
letters than SWMBO. So what gives?

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am

From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Thu Mar 02 15:39:23 2006

h=Received:In-Reply-To:References:Mime-Version:X-Priority:Content-Type:Message-Id:From:Subject:Date:To:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;