The socket is e12. It was a whore of a job getting them off. These things have
to be on just right or you will strip it or it flys off the bolt head. I have
several scraped knuckles after this job. They have lock tight applied to the
bolts, so you have to use a long breaker bar to break them loose and continue
loosening them. The axle boots are in the way of the ratchet causing it to want
to slip off the bolt. You can't use an extension to clear the boots because
when you try to apply all that pressure it wants to come off the bolt. Just now
removed the last of the 12 bolts. 3 more hex bolts and it's out

Sent from my iPhone