HIRE a BCian to drive it across the border on "holiday" who just happens to abandon it at SeaTac where you are standing.

Canadians can drive into  the US with no hassle.

Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
May 7, 2017 at 6:57 AM
My aunt bought a Caddy from a friend in Canada a few years back.
It was far more hassle and time (months) than she anticipated.
Might be easier if the car's over 25 years old.
Probably easier if you know what you're doing before you buy the car. And I can't remember, but the car might have been titled to the friend's dead mother and that might have been most of the trouble.
Mitch.

Dan Penoff via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
May 7, 2017 at 5:23 AM
Nice.

I've spent plenty of time in BC, but not that far north. My travels extend to Whistler, the ski resort, Vancouver, Revelstoke, and Kamloops and and that's about it. I've been up to and slightly further north of Edmonton, AB, however. Guess I would just have to keep going west....

Not to mention the hassle of getting the car across the border.

-D

Craig via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
May 6, 2017 at 10:14 PM
On Sat, 6 May 2017 20:26:50 -0600 Craig via Mercedes

See pictures attached.

Craig

Craig via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
May 6, 2017 at 9:26 PM
On Sat, 06 May 2017 21:02:26 -0500 Curley McLain via Mercedes

See

http://smithersriversidefarm.com/addons/default/themes/BobKarr/img/DSC_0017.jpg

Craig

Curley McLain <mailto:126die...@gmail.com>
May 6, 2017 at 9:02 PM
Nice! That would be a great trip. Use your Vacation and go. (if the car is worth it) BC is great! Be sure to make time to go to the farmers market on Granville Island. (Vancouver) Way better than that crummy little pike st Place market in yuppieville, WA