Since you now need to move out a car, I'll give you $250 for that 300SEL so long as it is drivable to get to loosiana! Easy money!

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
May 7, 2017 at 11:00 AM
I worked a deal with my friend to use her barn for cars and stuff. She had the power shut off to it, would cost $250 I think she said to get it turned back on, then there would be the bill. I figured I might just buy some little generator if I needed to run some LED shop lights or tools or something. Something like this one from HF. 2 cycle but cheap enough, 20% coupon makes it like $87 or so, get the warranty if it craps out. Any ideas? I have a bigger one here in the garage but it would be kinda overkill for just small loads.

Or should I find a bigger one on CL? Like this one? https://charleston.craigslist.org/grd/6116266654.html

--FT