My Indy (who uses all M1 products) INSISTS that T&SUV/delvac  1/turbo diesel
truck is too thin for my car in MO, even in winter since  it does not get THAT
cold. Is he just nuts?

  ON THE OTHER HAND, is M1 15W-50 TOO THICK to use in Western Missouri winter,
wearing out my engine further at start up?

  I do not have a leaking oil problem (I did until about 10,000 miles of M1
15W-50).

  Thoughts o' wise men?

  Chris

Werner Fehlauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  One of the main reasons to get
Mobil1 Truck and SUV oil was to save a few
cents over the price of Delvac1.  The last time I bought Delvac 1 a few
months back, it cost me $5.50 a quart, based on $22 for a gallon jug.  It
appears that the price differential is getting pretty small? Besides local
Mobil oil distributors, most decent truck stops sell Delvac 1 in gallon jugs
at about the same price.
Bottom line: rather than spend a lot of time looking for the elusive Mobil1
T&SUV, just buy the real thing, Delvac1!

Werner