There's no buzzer here.  The only time I heard a
buzzer was for the seatbelt, and that one came on only
once during the last 2 years.

Don't you have a key-in buzzer?

How would I intstall the buzzer for the headlight?
Any part number for Rusty?

Oh, if only it were that easy.  When they put that
in factory I think it accompanied a change from positive
to negative ground door switches.  Not a trivial change,
in other words.  I flanged in a small 12V relay powered
by the parking light circuit that is in-line with the
key-in switch.  It fakes key-in when the lights are
on.  But a detailed examination of your car's schematic
would show what was necessary.  One ruined battery saved
certainly would pay for the effort, IMHO.

-- Jim