My driver's door has a wind noise just in real cold weather like 20F and below...... years ago the MB dealer told me it needs a new door-cost $2,000.00.... Went on a cruise instead .... Reading the threads, seems like the upper door hinge just needs to be move about a 1/8 inch or less to cure the problem ... but that does not seem to be a easy job to control the movement.... any suggestions ?????

Bill
1981 300 TD

Jeff Zedic wrote:
Marshall,

I'd hate to start an avalanche of work for you, but I'd like to see the relevant data for the W124. My driver's door has an annopying wind noise and I was just going to replace the seal.

Thanks!

Jeff Zedic
Toronto
87 300 TD