Curt Raymond via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
May 15, 2017 at 3:35 PM
Most people live pretty boring lives and like it that way.
I was talking to a class a couple weeks ago about my loader adventure, and this was before I had done anything to it and I mentioned turkey hunting and the time Fred and Dwight and Dimitri and I put a head gasket in the 240D, on and on. The class was amazed, a big weekend for them is taking the dog for a walk and finding a new series on Netflix.
-Curt

And that pretty much sums up what is wrong with Merika. At least there are still a few who are not total couch potatoes.