      From: Curley McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 7:45 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mbca

   Curt Raymond via Mercedes  May 15, 2017 at 3:35 PM  Most people live pretty
boring lives and like it that way.
I was talking to a class a couple weeks ago about my loader adventure, and this
was before I had done anything to it and I mentioned turkey hunting and the
time Fred and Dwight and Dimitri and I put a head gasket in the 240D, on and
on. The class was amazed, a big weekend for them is taking the dog for a walk
and finding a new series on Netflix.
-Curt

And that pretty much sums up what is wrong with Merika.    At least there are
still a few who are not total couch potatoes.