There is a rather lengthy thread in the R129 forum on Benzworld about these
units as retrofits for the stock Beckers when they die. The majority of the

Mine is in my W126 350SDL, and while it replaced an aftermarket (Sony) head
unit that was in the car when I got it, I love mine for a lot of reasons, the
main one being aesthetics.  Having an auxiliary input AND Bluetooth hands free
capability is icing on the cake.

-D