I remember him taking the driving school. Didn't know he'd bought a truck
though.
-Curt

      From: Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Kaleb C. Striplin <ka...@striplin.net>
 Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 9:09 PM
 Subject: [MBZ] Craig is a bigger man than I am

So this morning I rolled into the Craig Casa Del Rancho to drop off his new 2.5
turbo, and load up his long time 240D 3.0 to take it back to Okie Acres home
for unloved Benz's. Upon arrival I was given the tour of Craig's establishment.
They are living in a 10k sqft commercial warehouse. The office space is
converted into living space, leaving the vast majority wide open. I thought I
had a large shop but mine could fit in the corner of his. I then notice Craig
has his very own Kenworth. Yes that's right. He also has a 53' box trailer to
go with it. All parked inside this massive warehouse. Craig decided rather than
paying a moving company he would just buy his own equipment. It gets better.
Craig also owns a Peterbuilt which they decided was too small so they bought
the Kenworth. So, if anybody needs a big rig, Craig is your man. So after I got
the 240D loaded up Craig took me for a ride to town in the Peterbuilt to show
off his truck driving skills. As it turn out, unknown to any of us, Craig
actually went to truck driving school a couple of years ago to learn how to
drive his big rigs and got a CDL. Here are a few photos for your enjoyment.

Sent from my iPhone