My friend, Bob Nible, who started a trucking company with one 1976 MB L1113 truck and built it into a multigenerational enterprise with several locations, always said the tractor (and driver) COSTS you money, the trailer MAKES you money.

Either way, Both Craig and Grant get a WAYTAGO! I had 4 or 5 48 ' reefers and 53' dry vans, but they are all gone now.

G Mann via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 17, 2017 at 9:54 PM
ATTABOY!!!

I'm feeling behind the times.. I only have 2 53 ft semi trailers... but no
truck... hahaha... Guess I better get busy. Have to "keep up" ;))

Lovely space.. good plan.