W126 coupes are especially desirable these days. There is a subgroup of owners
on Benz World that are pretty active, and they're always talking about values
going up.

They never appealed to me, but I can see why they're well liked. You get a 5.6
liter V8 in that car and it's a bit of a rocket ship with period luxury.

-D