Smoke Silver with Mushroom interior.  I really like the colors.

--R

On 7/6/17 10:36 PM, Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
Remind me - what color combo?

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 2:56 PM, Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>> wrote:

    The one I bought for cheepcheep is not too bad, it runs fine but
    has some neglect that could easy be sorted out with a bit of time
    and money.  But in the meantime I will drive it and enjoy it.  I
    like the body style a lot.

    --FT