Start looking for a white one to swap it for.

On 06/07/2017 2:32 PM, WILTON via Mercedes wrote:
At Lowe's coupla hours ago, outside of Schwartze (my black '07 E320CDI) was so hot I
could not touch it while moving from driver's door to trunk to remove and assemble
mobility scooter I keep there.  'Had to ask 2 men nearby to help me move around left,
rear corner of car.  I can usually hook ends my fingers into the space between rear
"windshield" and upper, forward edge of the trunk lid to help me negotiate this
corner.  'Called another man nearby to help me retrace the route when I returned to  the
car.  'Have never seen outside of a car so hot before - not even in Mojave Desert.

Wilton