  From: Karl Wittnebel
  To: WILTON
  Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 3:33 PM
  Subject: Re: [MBZ] Too hot to touch

  They are really strong. One hopes no one would steal it.

  You could find some with quick release triggers, and use them to walk your
way down the car, then put them in the cart with you and reverse the process
when you return to the car. I have never used them, but I imagine they would be
strong, reliable, durable and versatile.

  I am sure there are self adhesive anchors which might work also, but they
could be a bit hard to remove without damaging the paint.