Curt Raymond wrote:
Uhh, 123 door panels pry off, 201 door panels slide up. Trust me on this one...
  Also 123 door panels are plastic so you can get away with some rough
handling, 201 panels are pressboard and quite fragile I'm finding.
  I was not tickled with how annoying the interior door handle was to figure
out. I should probably get the CD for this car, the Haynes manual was
moderately helpful on the 240D the other day...

The entire 201 CD is available here:

http://mb.braingears.com/201_Chassis.htm

The site CAN be browser touchy and is sometimes slow, but I expect you could download it (though I'm not quite sure how).

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi