The thing that really fascinates me about the severe weather stuff is how
people dealt with it before we had all this technology.  The point being that
if you were at my house right now you would think it was a typical Florida
summer day.  It will be like that tomorrow and probably all day Saturday.  The
doo-doo hits the fan late Saturday might most likely.

It makes you understand why so many people were killed or injured in the past,
as there’s really no warning nor can you gauge the potential severity in any
way, shape or form or know what to expect when this stuff starts…

-D