On Fri, 08 Sep 2017 08:23:48 -0400 MG via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> But you have to give points for rinsing it down before taking the
> pictures so the paint looks a bit shinier while it's wet.

In https://images.craigslist.org/00K0K_fEjE9sjIXbO_600x450.jpg on the
lower right side of the picture, what is the round silver thing with the
red ribs?

In https://images.craigslist.org/00b0b_anw4dKevNqA_600x450.jpg, there is
a small, filter-looking thing just above the oil fill. That cannot be the
air intake can it?

In the ad he says,

        I posted the car in Dallas because I live in the poorest
        town, in the poorest state in America.

I don't know how he can say that about Clovis, NM, since Cannon AFB is
nearby. He ought to see Vaughn or even Moriarty (which is better than
Vaughn).

Craig