It sucks but can't do anything about it. Good luck Dan.

MG

Dan--- via Mercedes wrote:
Regardless of what is being said, right now the track has shifted west and it
could potentially be bearing down right on top of us. Not good.

I will be heading outside shortly to finish hanging plywood.  After that I will
be gathering all of our bug-out stuff so we have it ready should the structure
become uninhabitable.

This is not going to be pleasant.

-D