A coupla days ago it looked like we were going to get whacked badly, today the track looks like it will go right over your community.

Looks like we are going to get wind, rain, tidal surge, tornadoes, etc. but might not be quite as bad here as Matthew was last October, so that is better for us here.  No bueno for y'all though...

Stay safe, keep us all updated as you can.

--R