You are really living right. Our power went out around 10:30 last night. Then about two hours later one of the trees fell across the power line and pulled it out of the connections at the house. Probably won't have power for more then a week. The individual house power connections are at the bottom of the list. Other then that not much else other then a lot of cleanup to do.

MG

Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Never lost it.  Got a couple of bumps but not even long enough to reset clocks.
 Cable went out several times but came right back up as well.

Lots of tree junk all over the place, looks like my 20’ elm tree got knocked
over, but some stakes and a comealong should put that right.  Surprised I
didn’t even lose a shingle on my nearly 20 year old roof.

East of here did not fare well and got a lot more wind than we did.  Weather
station down the street showed maximum gusts of 46 mph.  That’s probably due to
us being in a low area surrounded by old growth trees.

-D

On Sep 11, 2017, at 7:33 AM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>