The Sears cordless drill lasted about 10 years, and at 16 years one of the
battery packs still will hold enough juice to get a few small things done.
I was tempted to either rebuild the battery packs or replace the battery
packs, but when I looked at the cost, this HF deal was a no-brainer.
$26.40 plus tax for HF drill with two battery packs and a charger.  I'm
going to see if I can fit this into the Sears drill plastic case, and then
probably chuck all that out.

Plus I got a FREE 9-LED flashlight!!!

Max
Charleston SC