Is that the $99 Hercules or the cheaper one?
The thing to remember with AVE is he's comparing to Pro gear, could be the HF
unit is fine for most home gamers.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 8:20 AM, Dan Penoff via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   My Chicago Tools 18V HF drill spent
the last couple of days running nearly 200 - 2-3/4” Tapcons into concrete block
without a hitch.

-D