I had a smallish tree fall on my truck, where I had parked it to get away from the trees...  Got the chainsaw out and dealt with that, truck seems OK.

Rain and wind were pretty strong (not hurricane, but blowing and gusty) but now none of either.

Tidal surge has caused a LOT of flooding, I have water from the marsh way up higher than I have seen it before, was right at the edge of my garage but not in it when I last checked.  I understand the roads to Kiawah and Seabrook are flooded over, and friends over there report quite high water from the tidal surge (which has not been THAT bad).

All in all not too bad here, considering, relatively.

--R