Not much. A soft hit on the edge of the roof, not too bad and easy to fix and a tree that took out the power line at the house end. Just pulled it right out of the connection and broke the strain relief. Now to wait for Clay electric to come and hook it back up. probably some time next month since I'm probably on the end of the list especially with no way to tell them that the line is disconnected.

MG

archer75--- via Mercedes wrote:
I was wondering about you, Manfred. No damage on your place?
Gerry

Looks like so far you have the worst damage of all the people on the list down here. Hope it's as light as it looks.
MG

archer75--- via Mercedes wrote:
We are into the tornado segment around here in West Citrus County with the winds going every which way and some still quite forceful. I wandered around the neighborhood and found no damage other than a lot of light debris from the trees of which we have too many.

Speaking of trees, of which I have "way" too many, one fell on the roof of my
house so I may be the only one on the list which has reportable hurricane damage. As soon
as the drizzle lets up, I'll take some pictures and send them to the group.
If you have to have a tree fall on your house, this is the way to do it. It landed
on its branches on the garage section of the house roof and there doesn't appear to
be any damage to the roof unless some rafters might have been broken. It's now
resting on the branches which are resting on the garage roof. The trunk is about
8-10" in diameter.
More later.
Gerry
Andrew Strasfogel wrote:
SC will be spared but Atlanta is in for a lot of hurt.

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 1:57 PM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes <