Turns out I was wrong, this machine only had 1GB of RAM. I started with 8
machines each having 3GB, I'd forgotten that I ended with 4 machines having
4GB, 1 with 2GB and the rest with 1GB because I didn't have them all in the
same place at the same time.
Its MUCH peppier with 4GB. Runs the fan less and so far doesn't seem to have
used any swap space. Last night I was trying to write in Google Drive while
watching YouTube and it'd run out of RAM and freeze up, no problem with that
now. antiX only seems to see 3GB but its good enough.I think when I get home
I'm going to pull the SSD out of the PC I almost never use and try it in this...
-Curt

    On Saturday, September 16, 2017, 10:53:50 AM PDT, Curt Raymond