In high school I went on a student exchange to Germany. At one point we took a
cruise down the Rhine and passed a nuke plant that had been mostly built but
never would be finished because of a miss-filed form for some bottom part of
the plant. The plant was fine, the paperwork wasn't.
All the greenies around were super pleased with this until I pointed to the
constant stream of coal barges on the river "Well, the lack of that plant sure
helps the coal industry."
-Curt
    On Thursday, September 21, 2017, 9:09:03 AM PDT, Mitch Haley via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> On September 21, 2017 at 10:46 AM Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> "It's a myth that diesel helps protect the climate," said Stephan Kuehn,
> transport expert for the Greens in Germany's lower house of parliament.
> "Diesel motors squander the theoretical advantages they could bring for the
> environment by often being built into heavy, high-powered cars" (Reuters
> <http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-emissions/new-diesel-cars-no-better-for-environment-than-petrol-cars-report-idUSKCN1BV18P>,

So the obvious answer is to get rid of the diesel engines so that the big
luxury cars can burn more fuel and make more CO2?

And the fantasy answer is to get rid of the diesel engines to magically make
the big cars disappear?

Thank you, Green Party, for proving that you're more useless than teats on a
boar, or Republicans in Congress.

Mitch.