You need Harry Dean to help out with the repo

--R

On 9/28/17 11:30 PM, clay monroe via Mercedes wrote:
The cojones on this SOB!  He did report my car as a total loss, BEFORE he even
had a settlement.  This idiot just assumes that I will roll over and be raped
by his employer.  I get a package with a check for the valuation he tried to
foist off on me last Friday.  His last revised valuation was for yet another
$600, which is not in this recent payment.  Then he has the gall to think I
will sign some form that clouds my title and that he will get this car.  Not on
his life, or those of his beloved.  I would rather drive out to RI wearing a
suicide vest and take out his office building.

This guy is a true grifter.  He thought he could abscond with my car and leave
me holding his envelope of venom.  The tow truck trick was pretty slick.  He
had tried to get it off the body shop lot last night, but I foiled that by
having paid the bill, so he has no claim to the car.

I will bring a glorious wrath down upon his head.  It will scorch the earth
around him for generations, and will be immortalized in history as having been
due to his hubris.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers

On Sep 28, 2017, at 3:06 PM, Mitch Haley via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>