I guess I am not sure then. The only ones I am aware of is the neutral switch
in the middle which has a bigger plug with a twist off holder on it, and at the
rear is the speed sensor which has a 10mm bolt holding it in, and the kickdown
switch which is either pushed on or held on with a screw usually.

Sent from my iPhone