On Sat, 28 Oct 2017 11:52:03 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I got a trunk load of parts in the Craig 240d 3.0 and went to
> look/unload what was in there last week and for some reason the key
> won’t turn the trunk lock. It did just fine before but not it won’t.
> It’s like the key is not going all the way into the lock. Seemed like
> there was a set of motor mounts back there, or maybe a heater valve

Are you using the master key and not the valet key? The master key I gave
you had no key head but was just a bare piece of metal.

I THINK you can turn a valet key into a master key by using a Dremel
grinder to enlarge the middle slot on both sides of the key.

I do recall 240D motor mounts in the bunch of stuff I gave you.

Craig