Speaking of rubbers, I just received the outside window rubber that I
ordered for the front doo in the 1983 300TD.  The original rubber is too
worn to wipe rain off the glass when I lower the window..

I don't get why they send me a piece that is too long and has to be cut to
fit.  What's the best tool to cut this?  There is a metal core.
http://www.autohausaz.com/pn/1267250365