But if you keep her in cars, then USAA might decide to jack up my rates because
I share okiebenz with  you and whatever they are paying out becomes onerous.

clay

1974 450sl -  Frosch - Two tone green
1986 SDL - Polei
1982 300 SD - Allen

retired models-
2002 s430 - Victor, a Stately & well tailored crap
1976 300D - Blei Vanst - it looks silvery
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers