Yet, it’s always my fault some how. The last car I had her in was the 140 which
caught on fire. I had to put her in this car when that happened, otherwise I
would be driving this car. It’s the one you rode in when you were here. I got
the 140 going again pretty easily but it’s got a strange issue with the
ignition switch now. At first I thought it was related to the fire but now I
don’t think so. It started getting to when you turned the key on none of the
dash lights would light up. If you moved the key back slightly it would kick
on, so it seems like a contact issue in the switch. I did not want to put that
car back into service until o addresses that but looks like o have no choice.
It’s either that or she can drive the SDL, which I don’t really want to see
torn up.

The kids blown up e430 is still out there and beat all to hell. Maybe i should
slap another radiator it it and let her drive that.

Sent from my iPhone