I have a later style w124 fender on the wagon with a cold air intake vent.
I would like to use it for that. Currently I just have a cannister filter
sitting inside the fender, rather than the little plastic fitting with the
round hole that seals on the inside of the fender and feeds the stock
airbox. I guess I will try to buy the seal plate from mercedes.

I suspect that the na606 filter from the 1995 e300d is a bit under size for
my fuel level on the turbo 606 motor however, so perhaps I need to fab
something up and use the stock fender seal plate to feed a hose going to a
larger box.

Seems like maybe a 603 turbo filter would be bigger than a na606 filter. Is
the 603 filter box larger than the na606 box? And where does the 603 box
draw air from? The headlight? And is it wedged in behind the headlight like
the na606 box?

Thanks

On Nov 1, 2017 7:45 AM, "Meade Dillon via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>