So I have done a lot of math on the air required, in order to select the
proper turbos. I had the compound exhaust manifold welded up by a guy in
finland with a 124 clip and a 606 in his shop, so it fits in my engine bay.
I have the speed sensors installed in the turbos and an aem aq1 to log all
the temperatures and pressures. Basically at 17:1 AFR I will need 80lb/min
of air at 5500 rpm and 120cc of fuel per injector per 1000 injections. This
is about double the stock fuel. The stock afr is more than 17:1, so my air
requirement would be slightly less than double the stock turbo 606 motor.
More if I turn the pump up to 150cc.

The intake system is the only thing holding me back at the moment. I need a
cold air box with a big filter and I need a NA 606 manifold and cross pipe
to weld some laminova cores into for intercooling. I will run air water
heat exchangers in the wheel wells as they are easier to fit with an air
conditioner condenser and fans than the air-air. People usually sacrifice
the AC on these setups, but I am keeping it.

Cheers,