If you do some searching for these nationwide, typical asking price is
between $7-$12k. So, buying one for $5k and spending a bit on repairs
wouldn't be unexpected. If it's clean and runs well, $5k is a really
good deal, IMO.

If anyone finds a 90-93 W124 diesel for sale - with ASD and heated
seats - I'm interested. Even better if it's somewhere on the west
coast. For some reason almost all of them are on the east coast, d'oh.

=)

-dm