> On November 6, 2017 at 3:49 PM Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes
> <mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>

> That wouldn't be good for the country.  What's your proposed alternative?

I have a dream. That I could live in a country without political parties.
We could abolish political parties, but it would be like asking politicians not
to unionize against their employers, the citizens of this country.

Instead of the parties telling us which two candidates we get to 'choose' from,
we could just elect people instead of party affiliates.
And instead of the politicians' labor unions taking sides on issues, our
Representatives in DC could consider each bill on its merits and vote it up or
down, without worrying about whether their particular labor union supports it.

Mitch.