recoil or lift, and it’s much smaller than anything else we have so it’s easy
to handle.

-D

On Nov 7, 2017, at 5:44 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

#1 daughter did way better with a (US made Karl/Rem) P22 than with the luger
load in a cz.  She did substantially better with a P226 in 40 smith than with
the cz/luger, but not as good as with the p22.

Moral of the story is:  get what you like that fits well, and does what you
expect it to.  While the p22 may not be considered pow'ful 'nuff for CC, 120
grains (3 x 40)  from it delivered accurately may be better than any number of
grains delivered less accurately.

the 1911 will bite your hand too.
Max Dillon via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
November 7, 2017 at 4:32 PM
The 1911 is a classic, for good reason. I know nothing about the various makers
versions, hopefully someone else will chime in. I only shot that a couple
times, and I was not very accurate with it, but getting better with time. Any
gun is not much use if you can't hit what you're aiming at...